Heel Incision Safety Lancet
Newborn ‘Heel Stick’ Screening is a procedure performed to detect certain life-threatening congenital Disorders. A few drops of blood could change a child’s life and their future development. This device is the crucial first step in the process of early detection enabling potential life-saving treatment to be given.
Innovative minisize blade / Fully automatic / High speed / Constant and gentle arc cutting lancing technology
- Ultra sharp blade with high speed action securing minimal trauma and fast healing.
- Blade is fully shielded before and after use.
- Activation button secured by safety catch.
- Single-use only.
- Cannot be re-used.
- Sterilised by gamma irridiation.
- Controlled penetration depth.
- The controlled movement of the blade is designed to optimise blood flow.
- Primarily newborns and preemies. Can also be recommended for other applications where short penetration depth and/or minimal compression of tissue is important.
- Trigger and Safety tab lock after use
- Integrated Safety Tab
- Anti-Slip Texture
- Easier alignment
- One hand on direction convenient operation
DOMREX PHARMA is the exclusive Importer/Distributor of the STERIHEEL PLUS in Canada. Contact us by email, if you are interested in this product.