Haemolance Plus ®
Features and Benefits
- Needle retracts automatically and locks out for extra safety, protecting patient and health professionals from needlestick injuries and prevent cross-infection.
- Ergonomic and easy to handle. Sculpted T-shape body with equal finger recess provides a stable grip within the hand
- HAEMOLANCE Plus Safety Lancet saves time. It is quick and simple to use and requires little instruction.
- HAEMOLANCE Plus Safety Lancet cannot be reloaded or reused.
- Simple and safe for both patient and user!
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Pediatric
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Max Flow
HAEMOLANCE PLUS High Flow
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Normal Flow
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Low Flow
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Micro Flow
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Pediatric 7365
This blade style lancet is ideal for pediatric heel sticks on neonates. Blood sample 100-200 µl.
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Max Flow 7364
Max Flow blade style lancet is ideal for blood banks and laboratories or places were you need a large amount of blood. Blood sample 100-200 µl.
HAEMOLANCE PLUS High Flow 7363
Needle 18G (1.5mm)
The High Flow is ideal for blood banks, labs or places that want greater than 10 microliters of capillary blood. Blood sample 20-50 µl.
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Normal Flow 7362
Needle 21G (0.8mm)
The Normal Flow is ideal for diagnostic testing requiring a larger blood sample. Typical tests include hemoglobin and cholesterol testing. Blood sample 10-20 µl.
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Low Flow 7361
Needle 25G (0.5mm)
The Low Flow is ideal for diagnostic testing requiring a small sample size of blood but more than four microliters. Blood sample up to 4-10 µl.
HAEMOLANCE PLUS Micro Flow 7360
Needle 28G (0.36mm)
The Micro Flow is ideal for diagnostic testing requiring a sample less than four microliters of blood. Typical test include blood glucose. Blood sample up to 4 µl.
DOMREX PHARMA is the exclusive Importer/Distributor of the HAEMOLANCE PLUS in Canada.